on Monday, October 2, 2017
The 5E Series Utility Tractors are for producers, professional landscape contractors, and property owners who need just a little more tractor. The 5E Series offers the features and specifications you need to handle those heavy-duty chores. The 5E Series offers 6 models including: 5045E, 5055E, 5065E, 5075E, 5085E, & 5100E.
- 5045E – 50 Engine HP, 37 PTO HP, 3-Cylinder, 2WD, Open Station
- 5055E – 59 Engine HP, 41 PTO HP, 3-Cylinder, 2WD or 4WD, Cab or Open Station
- 5065E – 67 Engine HP, 49 PTO HP, 3-Cylinder, 2WD or 4WD, Cab or Open Station
- 5075E – 73 Engine HP, 57 PTO HP, 3-Cylinder, 2WD or 4WD, Cab or Open Station
- 5085E – 85 Engine HP, 70 PTO HP, 4-Cylinder, 4WD, Cab or Open Station
- 5100E – 100 Engine HP, 85 PTO HP, 4-Cylinder, 4WD, Cab or Open Station
The 5E Series in total now has 3 transmission options, 9F/3R SyncShuttleTM and 12F/12R PowrReverserTM in the 3-cylinder machines, and 12F/12R and 24F/12R PowrReverserTM in the 4-cylinder machines.
The standard, fully-independent 540 RPM PTO gives you power for PTO-driven implements and has been updated with an electrohydraulic actuator for smoother PTO activation. Plus, PowrReverser-equipped tractors benefit from a 540 Economy PTO mode, allowing you to operate with full PTO speeds at reduced engine rpm – saving fuel, lowering engine noise and reducing vibration. See it in action on John Deere’s YouTube Channel here.
Looking to do some heavy lifting? Look to the all-new John Deere H Series Loaders. Built to handle the demands of livestock and dairy producers, commercial & construction operators, or anyone with big-time material-handling chores. The H Series has 3 models: H240 MSL, H240 NSL, & H260 NSL and offers more cast-steel components for improved durability and capacity, a lower torque tube for better visibility, and concealed oil lines for a cleaner appearance and less risk of damage. If you are looking for a less-demanding loader, the 512 Loader offers field-proven performance across a wide range of material-handling applications.
The E Series Tractors.