We know you depend on your equipment, so keep your John Deere utility tractor running smooth and working hard with our exclusive 10 Year Limited Warranty. This warranty will give you the peace of mind you deserve and outweighs all competitive brand warranties.
John Deere equipment comes with one of the industry’s leading warranties but SNPartners has made it even better on all new John Deere 1-4 series and 5E (3-cylinder) tractors. The 10 Year Limited Warranty will provide an additional 48 months of coverage on 1-4 series tractors and an additional 60 months on 5E (3 cylinder) tractors, for a total of 120 months (when combined with John Deere’s manufacturer Powertrain Warranty) or 2000 hours (whichever comes first).
- 10 Year or 2000 total hours powertrain and engine warranty included with purchase of tractor.
- The customer must complete all recommended maintenance outlined in the operators manual at their own cost.
- Customer must keep written receipts for services completed somewhere other than a SNPartners location, or receipts for the parts purchased to complete the services themselves.
- A $250 deductible must be paid prior to any warranty work is performed after the standard John Deere warranty expires.
- Customer is responsible for transportation of warranty work to a SNPartners location.
- 10-year warranty is not transferable to secondary owners.
New John Deere 1 – 4 Series Tractors
New John Deere 5E 3-Cylinder Tractors